Small wheels doesn't mean small fun: this is GT's premium off-road, all-terrain, all-action first mountain bike. Lightweight aluminium frame and rigid fork built with LegitFit design and plenty of Shimano gears mean this bike is super-easy to ride and handles like a dream. Remember that feeling of barrelling down the dirt track and coming home covered in mud while grinning from ear to ear? THAT!
- Improved Geometry bikes with the LegitFit system feature geometry adjustments to improve ergonomics for youth statures. The result: Increased stability, comfort and confidence for a wider range of riders.
- Easier Pedaling bikes with the LegitFit system have their pedal positions moved slightly forward. The result: Makes it easier to pedal.
- Better Positioning bikes with the LegitFit system have narrower crank and pedal positions that match the width of a child’s hips. The result: A stronger, more natural pedal stroke.
The traction and comfort of its big plus-size tires and its light, agile feel make the Cujo 20 the best way to learn trail riding skills with fewer spills.
Handlebars, grips, brake levers, saddles and cranks are designed specifically for little cyclists.
Lower range gear ratios make it easier to start pedaling, easier to climb hills, and a lot easier on the parent running alongside with the steadying hand.
No one does aluminum like Cannondale. These ultralight, durable and beautiful frames provide a ride like no other.
Especially with kids’ bikes—the lighter it is, the easier it is to ride. To give our little rippers every advantage over gravity, we complement our beautifully crafted aluminum framesets with premium lightweight alloy components.
Our kids' bikes all feature an appropriately narrow, kid-sized distance between the pedals to make riding easier.
- SmartForm C3 aluminum frame and fork
- Cannondale Disc 20-inch wheels with Kenda Slant 6 tires
- 10-speed SRAM X5 components
- Promax hydraulic disc brakes
Kids have everything they need for improving their off-road riding game with Cannondale's Trail 20-inch. A suspension fork smooths out rough terrain, and the twist shift-operated 7-speed Shimano drivetrain is easy to use and get kids used to riding geared bikes. A set of front and rear Promax V-brakes provides skid-level stopping power, plus the lightweight alloy frame is plenty durable for withstanding rowdy rides.
Get your little riders rolling free and loving life on these high-performance, Kid-Correct bikes. With its durable alloy construction, the Trail 20-inch will withstand plenty of tough use as kids improve their skills. Lightweight alloy bars and kid's comfort grips ensure they'll ride comfortably, while the single-speed drivetrain and rear coaster brake are easy to operate.
Start 'em off right.
The traction and comfort of its big plus-size tires and its light, agile feel make the Cujo 20+ the best way to learn trail riding skills with fewer spills.
- Light, durable SmartForm C3 Alloy frame and fork
- Shimano 7-speed Revo Twist Shifter w/ powerful disc brakes
- Kid's Plus-Size Wheels and Tires (20x2.6")