- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame
- Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer
- Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer
- Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
Use these Wheels Manufacturing Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust chainline or bearing play in bottom brackets. - 24mm for Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, SRAM GPX - 30mm for BB30, PF30, BB86, BB92 and other cranks with 30mm spindles - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 10 spacers per bag
Wheels Manufacturing Wave Washers help eliminate side play in cranks or pre-loaded angular contact bearings. Please refer to your crankset manufacturer's installation instructions for proper placement. - 24mm for Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, SRAM GPX - 30mm for BB30, PF30, BB86, BB92 and other cranks with 30mm spindles - Uncompressed Thickness: 2.1mm - Compressed Thickness: 0.5mm - Spring Steel - 10 per bag
Wheels Manufacturing FSA PF30 Adapter for 24mm Spindle Cranks adapts 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano, FSA, etc.) to work on Pressfit 30 frames with FSA's PF30 bottom bracket installed. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, install the spindle and cranks. Use our Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 48g/pr *NOTE: The stock bottom bracket seals must be removed before installing the Pressfit 30 adapter
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
The G3 features MRP's patented integrated skid (US Patents RE 42,436 / 8,235,849 Patents Pending), which protects critical drivetrain components like the crank and chainring from damage and glides over rocks and obstacles. The skid and lower guide are combined into one solid structure. The skid and lower guide also feature our new attachment system, the Swingset. The Swingset system features a pivot at the forward skid mount that allows the skid to swing down for super easy crank and chainring installation.
- Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles
- Includes standard pulley and new G-slide slider block for quiet, dependable operation in muddy and dank conditions.
- Nylon upper guide
- Quietring wrap on the upper guide's tail mitigates chain-slap
- 34-38t sizing
- Stamped steel backplate
- All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench.
- 236g (ISCG-05)
Choose the Hope Crankset Spider you need for the chainring combination you want.
- Interchangeable and replaceable on Hope Cranksets
- Single chainring model for use with a single 104BCD chainring with or without bashguard
- Double chainring model for use with a 64/104BCD double chainring setup
- Allows installation of bashguard on outer position
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your Next SL G4 cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips!
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly in tact.
- Injection molded plastic crank arm protection
- Perfect way to protect your carbon crank investment from scratches and dents from pedal strikes
- Material: Injection molded plastic
- Recommended Group: XX1, X01, XX, X0
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your alloy cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots - now made in a smaller version to fit most alloy MTB cranks. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips.
- Race Face
- Turbine Cinch
- Atlas Cinch
- Atlas (24mm Spindle)
- Turbine (24mm Spindle)
- Aeffect Cinch (175mm length ONLY)
- Most other popular alloy MTB cranks (except some alloy DH cranksets)
DZero is Quarq's next-generation power meter platform for those who live to be challenged, pushed, and tested in the toughest scenarios imaginable. Now Quarq has introduced a DZero spider designed to replace the factory spider on Specialized's S-Works carbon crankset.
Quarq DZero for Specialized embodies 10 years of Quarq advances in power meter technology, plus new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, revised circuitry, a new strain gauge design and the Qalvin BLE app. You also get AxCad accelerometer cadence, the easy-to-replace CR2032 battery, an IPX7 waterproof rating and a 2-year warranty.
Features & Benefits:
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required
- 10K Temperature Compensation
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- Power Balance
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- 2-year warranty
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app
- Traditional 5-arm spider compatible with Specialized S-Works Carbon Road Crank Arms from 2013-Current.
- Available in 130 BCD and 110 BCD.
- Replaces the standard spider.
- A Specialized lockring tool is required for installation.
Wolf Tooth's CAMO stands for Chainline and Material Optimization. Available in various chainlines and spider configurations, CAMO spiders allow the use of previously unavailable chainring styles, materials, and chainlines in a lightweight, modular, and customizable package. These spiders are for use with the RaceFace cranksets that have removable Cinch spiders/chainrings and are only compatible with CAMO rings and bolts. Three different chainline options are available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth: - M8 (minus 8mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline, used with GXP and long-spindle BB30 cranks. Designed for bikes with 135mm QR, 142mm thru axle, and some 148mm bikes. - M5 (minus 5mm - dished toward the frame): For 52mm chainline (Boost) - P2 (plus 2mm - dished outward away from the frame): For fat bikes that have 190/197 rear spacing but use a 100mm-spindle crank
Wheels Manufacturing Press Fit 30 Bottom Bracket Adapter for 22/24mm Spindle Cranks adapts 22/24mm Spindle Cranks (SRAM/TruVativ) to work on PF30 frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, then install the spindle and cranks. Use Wheels Mfg Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. These spacers are machined from engineering-grade Delrin. Notes: - PF30-SRAM was originally designed for use with SRAM PF30 bottom brackets and will not work with Wheels Manufacturing PF30-BB, PF30-BB-AC or PF30-BB-CER. Use Wheels Mfg BBUNIV-SRAM to adapt 22/24mm Spindle Cranks (SRAM/TruVativ) in Wheels Manufacturing PF30 bottom brackets. - Not compatible with SRAM PF30 bottom brackets that use a thin plastic reducer inserted into the bearings. - The stock bottom bracket seals must be removed before installing the Pressfit 30 adapter
For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only. Use RF-2999 for 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter to remove spindle.
- 30 x 136.5mm is for 120mm spaced BMX hubs and 68/73mm BBs
- 30 x 151.5mm is for 150/157mm Hubs
The Easton Spider and Ring assembly features the Cinch Direct Mount System, making a swap between ring configurations a fast and simple procedure. This system also provides a significant weight savings by eliminating the material overlap and extra bolt hardware that is required for a traditional spider with chainring configuration.
- EA90 Aluminum
The North Shore Billet 1×11 Spider replaces the removable chain ring spider so that you can run a SRAM XX1 chain ring on Truvativ X0, X01, X1, X9, GX, S2210, and S1400 cranks. There are no mounting holes for the granny ring and the single ring’s position is designed to give a better chain line throughout the entire gear range. The chain ring tabs accept an optional rock ring for All Mountain or Enduro riding.
All-City's lightweight Cross Wizard chainring guard is the perfect addition to a single ring or singlespeed setup. While not a full-on mountain bike ‘bash guard’ these are just the thing to keep your chain on and your teeth intact.
Named after the one and only Cross Wizard! (You have to say it like that, with the exclamation at the end.) These are available in 110mm and 130mm bolt circle diameters for all your ‘crossy needs.
- Material: CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your carbon cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips!
- Race Face
- Next SL Cinch (G3)
- Sixc Cinch
- Next/Next SL (24mm Spindle)
- Sixc (24mm Spindle)
- Most other popular carbon MTB cranks and assorted alloy DH cranks