- Lightweight silicone wrap that conforms to your hand for maximum grip and shock absorption to reduce hand fatigue and arm pump
- UV resistant and non-porous, they will not fade or harden
- Non-slip grip compound that stays put even when wet
- Engineered with opposing bevels for bulk-reducing comfort and reversibility
- Made in the USA
ESI's new fit grips are designed for a completely natural hand position on your handlebar. Our new design balances the pressure that your hands exert onto the handlebars, increasing bar control dramatically.
Fit grips have three distinct areas:
INNER - This area is the perfect step up for your hands to rest against for maximum bar control in turns.
MIDDLE - This area is perfect for extra torque and powering while climbing.
OUTER - This thickest area is for better hand comfort, especially while descending.
Each area of the fit grip flows flawlessly into each other creating the perfect hand placement naturally. Your hands instantly feel comfort when they grasp their unique shape, as if they were exclusively molded for your hands.
Connectors feature Serfas' great dual-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inners offer a firm base and the soft outers provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And Connectors are easy to install and super secure, too.
Fizik's Endurance Classic Bar Tape is 2.5mm thick for extra grip and better control. It's smooth and comfortable to touch in any weather condition. Microtex material is durable, strong, breathable, and washable.
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs.
- Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern
- Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability
- The grip of choice for top athletes around the globe
- Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
Jerome Clementz's grip of choice. Prominent lettering lets people know you’re in charge while Contact Rubber and the PadLoc Relief eliminate movement and provide an invitingly tactile feel. Ride hard and shift happy.
- Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only.
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP)
- Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control
- Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll)
- Includes plugs and finishing strips
- Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
Fizik's Performance Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. High density foam padding keeps your hands comfortable on long rides and stitching details keep your bar tape looking sharp.
When two companies known for creating comfortable products collaborate, you know the results are going to be good.
THE SDG GRIP FEATURES:
- A Unique circular ribbed dampener which spread pressure across your palm while still providing excellent control
- The front side of the grip features ergonomically ramped logos that act like hooks for your fingers and provide excellent traction when hanging off the rear of the bike
- Lock-On Grip System = 100% Slip Free performance
- Includes Snap Cap End Plugs
- Color match to your SDG Duster seat
- Designed by Cameron Zink and manufactured using ODI's proprietary grip compounds
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench
- 143mm length gives extra room for Freeride maneuvers
- Bonus pack includes Lock-On grips, clamps, and with new Snap Cap end plugs
Fabric's ultra simple Push grip uses a single compound durable kraton rubber known for its comfort and durability and is embossed with a full width logo for maximum grip.
Chromag's Squarewave grip is designed with performance and comfort as the paramount goals. The gentle bulge fits nicely in the cup of the hand to promote long ride comfort. The progressive tread is finest/softest where it meets the outer edges of the hand and coarsest under the meat of the palm for a balance of compliance and control over longer rides.
Inspiration can come from anywhere. For us it usually comes from beer receptacles. Wisconsin is a land of German immigrants. The tradition of beer brewing is vast and the consumption is hardy. So, when looking for a new pattern design for our 143mm grips we didn’t have to look much further than something our hands were already clutching-a stein of beer! It just so happens that a dimple pattern combined with a 2 ply soft rubber compound (29mm diameter) make the perfect grip pattern!
We carved a classic Ritchey grip shape down to an astonishingly light weight of 10 grams per set. Yet thanks to an advanced nanofoam material, these ergonomic grips are still plush, grippy, and durable.
- 128mm length
- 10 grams per set
Adhesive gel backing, anti-shock foam, and the soft feel of microfiber cloth will keep your hands happy on even the longest rides. Easton's Microfiber Bar Tape is cushy without deadening road feel and doesn't get slippery when wet.
- Designed to provide the ultimate in control and shock absorption
- This tape features a unique 3-ply construction with two shock absorbing layers each with a different density and an extra-tacky surface layer
- This unique design reduces vibrations transferred to the hands while also offering exceptional grip
- Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer
- Package includes end plugs and finishing tape
- Lightweight & washable
- This ultra-lightweight (50g/set) bar tape is designed to provide the optimal combination of comfort and control
- The tape is backed with a shock reducing foam that absorbs vibration while maintaining a thin profile
- Soft and Tacky Elastomeric Surface Layer
- Package includes end plugs and finishing tape
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation.
- EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort
- Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement
- 78 inches (200cm) per roll
- Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
Bring the stylish comfort of a well-worn baseball glove to your ride with Portland Design Works' Bourbon Grips. They're made from classically stitched, vegetable-tanned leather with polished aluminum lockrings for durability and a finish that'll only improve with age.
- Durable, high-quality full grain leather
- Sturdy machined aluminum alloy lockrings
- Fits 22.0-22.2mm handlebars
- Weight: 136g (4.8oz) per pair
- Length: 130mm (5.1") each
- Lifetime PDWarranty