Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes.
- Sold in pairs
A revolution in performance and reliability.
The kit includes premium internal components:
- Enduro catridge bearings
- Enduro sealed needle bearing
- Double seal system (internal and external seals)
- Hex alloy end caps
- O-rings, nuts
- Sleeve bushings
- Bearing removal tool
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers.
- Compatible with Look Keo System
- Durable and flexible rubber
- Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats
- Weight of only 45 grams/pair
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
- 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
The split-cleat system makes cleat swapping a snap – no need to worry about losing your cleat’s position.
- Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
- Cleat Compatibility: Pedal iSSi , Look KeO
- Cleat bolts and washers included
- 4mm hex wrench required to install
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising.
- Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay
- Cleats not included
- 85 x 95 x 10mm platform
- Hardware included, cleats not included
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer.
The kit includes:
- 8 × 1mm traction pads
- 8 × 2mm traction pads
- Candy 7 & 11
- Model years 2016 – present
VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking traction. That's all great, but what really sets the Split Cleats apart is how easily and accurately they can be replaced when they wear out. The cleats split in half so that you simply remove each half and use the half still on the shoe to ensure perfect cleat placement every time! With these cleats you'll never have to fuss around trying to get your new cleats in the right place again and it only takes a minute or two to replace cleats, too. Genius! The Split Cleats are available in 2 models, one with 7 degrees of lateral float for your feet and one that's fixed (no float).
- Fits VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately)
The Xpresso Free float cleats have been developed for the TIME Xpresso Road bike pedal range. They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats), in order to optimize performance following 3 points: security, ergonomics and performance. The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats.
- Weight: 85g/pair
Doubles represent the ultimate in toe strap comfort and performance. You won't believe how much more secure and comfortable they are than traditional singles until you've tried them yourself. Suddenly toe clips will make perfect sense, and you'll be riding with newfound confidence.
- Leather with steel hardware
- Intended for use with double-strap toe clips (sold separately)
- 114 grams per pair
- 420mm length
Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release.
- Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals
- 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip
- 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes
- Plastic spacing shims included
- Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
- Set of 44 total replacement steel pins for vault pedals
- Run threads-out for maximum traction or flip the pins to heads-out for less grip
- 16 Short pins (for use in the center) overall length 8.5mm, stud is 4.5mm
- 28 Long pins (for use in the outside edge) overall length 12.5mm, stud is 4.5mm
- Use either a 5mm spanner or the included 2mm hex wrench to secure/remove
Dimension Toe Straps.
- Durable metal buckle
- Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for -bike touring or rear rack (caution: must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel)
- Poly leather (vegan) toe strap
- Velvet finish
- 450mm length