Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers.
- Compatible with Look Keo System
- Durable and flexible rubber
- Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats
- Weight of only 45 grams/pair
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
The DELTA standard requires a rotational movement of the foot toward the outside or inside for disengagement. This function improves cyclist's safety; no body or bearing prevents disengagement toward the inside. Compatible with non-KEO LOOK pedals, their contact area is wide for optimal comfort. They also feature a memory positioner to aid when changing cleats.
- Use: Road & Indoor Bike
- Material: Polyacetal + PTFE
- Lateral adjustment: 4mm
- Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm
- Weight (pair + fasteners): 75g
Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release.
- Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals
- 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip
- 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes
- Plastic spacing shims included
- Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer.
The kit includes:
- 8 × 1mm traction pads
- 8 × 2mm traction pads
- Candy 7 & 11
- Model years 2016 – present
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes.
- Sold in pairs
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring.
- Use: Road
- Material: Polyamide + PTFE
- Lateral adjustment: 4mm
- Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm
- Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
A revolution in performance and reliability.
The kit includes premium internal components:
- Enduro catridge bearings
- Enduro sealed needle bearing
- Double seal system (internal and external seals)
- Hex alloy end caps
- O-rings, nuts
- Sleeve bushings
- Bearing removal tool
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising.
- Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay
- Cleats not included
- 85 x 95 x 10mm platform
- Hardware included, cleats not included
45NRTH's Replacement Pedal Pins are a great way to customize the style and grip of your 45NRTH pedals (sold separately). These tough, aluminum pins deliver fantastic bite into traditional winter boots, and come in a variety of colors to coordinate with your rig. Plus, the included wrench keeps the job quick.
- Includes: 32 pins and wrench
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
- SPD compatibility
- Weight (pair): 30g
- Float: 6 degrees
- Release angle: 15 or 20 degrees
- Set of 44 total replacement steel pins for vault pedals
- Run threads-out for maximum traction or flip the pins to heads-out for less grip
- 16 Short pins (for use in the center) overall length 8.5mm, stud is 4.5mm
- 28 Long pins (for use in the outside edge) overall length 12.5mm, stud is 4.5mm
- Use either a 5mm spanner or the included 2mm hex wrench to secure/remove
Replace worn-out spindles or customize your stance width, with these kits for iSSi Road pedals.
- Chromoly spindles
- Sealed cartridge bearing and bushing in an alloy cartridge
- Compatible only with iSSi Road pedals
- Installs with iSSi Road spindle tool (TL5499)
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking traction. That's all great, but what really sets the Split Cleats apart is how easily and accurately they can be replaced when they wear out. The cleats split in half so that you simply remove each half and use the half still on the shoe to ensure perfect cleat placement every time! With these cleats you'll never have to fuss around trying to get your new cleats in the right place again and it only takes a minute or two to replace cleats, too. Genius! The Split Cleats are available in 2 models, one with 7 degrees of lateral float for your feet and one that's fixed (no float).
- Fits VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately)
The KEO cleat covers are designed to protect your KEO cleats while walking. Compatible with KEO GRIP and KEO CLEAT, these covers lengthen the life of your cleats and improve safety when walking thanks to an anti-slip surface.
- Compatibility: KEO Grip/KEO Cleat
- Use: Protect the cleat
X-TRACK cleats are compatible with all SPD-standard pedals, utilizing 2-screw mounting for an ultra compact profile and lightweight. X-TRACK cleats provide a 13° angle of disengagement and allow for unidirectional release only.
- Compatibility: X-Track and Geo Trekking Collection, SPD compatible
- Material: Premium Steel
- Clip out direction: Lateral
- Angle of Disengagement: 13°
- Lateral Adjustment: 2mm
- Angular Adjustment: 1°
- Weight (pair): 45g
Doubles represent the ultimate in toe strap comfort and performance. You won't believe how much more secure and comfortable they are than traditional singles until you've tried them yourself. Suddenly toe clips will make perfect sense, and you'll be riding with newfound confidence.
- Leather with steel hardware
- Intended for use with double-strap toe clips (sold separately)
- 114 grams per pair
- 420mm length
Speedplay’s Walkable Cleat technology for Zero pedals sets a new standard for user-friendly, off-the-bike functionality. Speedplay’s Zero Aero Walkable Cleats are the first truly walkable cleats for road pedals. The integrated, rubberized covers stay on the cleats while you are riding. When walking, the covers improve traction and protect the cleats from wear. Additionally, the thin, contoured cleat profile allows for a more natural gait and makes walking in road shoes much less awkward.
In addition to these benefits, Cleat Buddies are handy plugs included with cleat sets for use when walking in dirty conditions. Cleat Buddies prevent debris contamination by fitting into the cleat’s center cavity. When you are ready to ride, Cleat Buddies can be easily removed for riding and conveniently snap together to fit in a pocket or bag.
- Zero Aero Walkable Cleats are streamlined to reduce drag and are compatible with all models of Zero Pedal Systems
- Grippy, rubberized tread covers the cleat for improved traction
- Durable cover material is resistant to wear and will not scuff floors
- Thin, contoured cleat profile makes walking easier and more fluid
- Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes