45NRTH teamed up with Red Wing leather to create a limited edition boot with a heritage look. This boot retains all the technical features of the original Wolvhammer. The Wolvhammer transcends traditional cycling footwear, drawing conceptual inspiration from mountaineering boots. They've removed the outer zipper and Velcro in favor of a lace-up design with a gusseted tongue to keep wet winter weather out and warmth in. The full-grain leather and ballistic nylon shell provides a durable barrier while the waterproof membrane protects your feet from the elements. Aerogel in the foot bed blocks cold cleats from chilling your toes. When the snow gets deep, pair them with Bergraven Gaiters (sold separately) with the dedicated hook in the toe-box.
Designed specifically for cool and wet conditions, Ragnarök provides a high level of water resistance, moisture regulation, and comfort in a performance cycling shoe. Constructed with a BOA closure, waterproof membrane, and rubberized shell that extends above the ankle, Ragnarök delivers unrivaled weather protection in the wettest and muddiest of conditions.
- Hook-and-loop neoprene ankle
- BOA closure with IP1 low power reel
- Works with 2-bolt mountain compatible cleats
- Black finish
- 25ºF+ / -3ºC+ Comfort
45NRTH's vision for the Wölvhammer transcended traditional cycling footwear and originated from the conceptual standpoint of a mountaineering boot. This inspiration remains, pulling functional elements from the original while adding style and simplicity. The lace-up design with gusseted tongue keeps wet winter weather out and warmth in. The full-grain leather and ballistic nylon shell provides a durable barrier while the waterproof membrane protects your feet from the elements. The dedicated hook on the toe box pairs perfectly with the Bergraven Gaiters (sold separately) for when the snow gets deep.
The Wolvhammer transcended traditional cycling footwear and originated from the conceptual standpoint of a mountaineering boot. The Wolvhammer Boa retains all the functional elements from the original while adding style and simplicity.
Originating from the conceptual standpoint of a mountaineering boot, the new and evolved Wolvhammer is lighter, more comfortable, and grippier. The overhauled design features a removable synthetic liner and a three-piece proprietary bottom assembly compatible with flat and clipless pedals. When the cold winter creeps in, Wolvhammer has you covered.
- Removable synthetic liner boot for quick drying
- 3-piece proprietary bottom assembly is lighter, warmer, and offers more walking traction
- Aerogel insulation blocks cold cleats and allows use of preferred insoles without sacrificing warmth
- Real rubber outsole with microglass lugs. Comes with removable cleat plate for flat pedal use
- Single-zone BOA closure with a gusseted tongue to keep winter elements out and warmth in
- Suggested temperature range: 0° F (-18° C) to 25° F (-3° C)
The most technologically advanced winter cycling boot on the planet, made with NASA-grade insulation materials. Whether you’re heading out on a multi-day expedition or groomed singletrack session, Wølfgar provides comfort down to -25ºF and keeps out the harshest of winter days and nights. Need a cozy companion for brutally cold winter days? Wølfgar is your answer.
- Double boot construction with removable 4mm wool felt liner
- 400g Primaloft shell boot
- Aerogel under the foot and over the toe for unmatched thermal protection
- Carbon midsole and Vibram rubber outsole to reduce conductive heat loss
- Dual-Zone BOA closure to isolate fit settings between ankle and toes
- Suggested temperature range: -25°F (-31°C) to 10°F (-12°C)
The removable felted wool liner boot wicks moisture away from your feet while retaining its insulating properties. On long rides, carry a spare liner to swap out for a fresh, dry pair. Precise placement of aerogel under the foot and over the toe blocks cold and wind from chilling your feet. The 2-bolt compatible Vibram outsole is custom-studdable to claw into the ice when things get slick. With Wølfgar, there are no more excuses.