- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch
- Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves
- Complete with valve core remover and filler tube
- Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
This is Continental's glue for gluing tubular ("sew-up") tires on aluminum tubular rims. The container has a brush built into the screw-on cap for easy glue application. You get enough glue to install about 12 tires.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
Challenge's Valve Extenders screw onto the end of Presta valves to make the valves 42mm longer so that the valves will protrude through wheels with tall rims far enough to be able to attach your pump and inflate the tires. You get two extenders and a wrench for them.
Vittoria's Mastik'One is a professional-grade tubular cement that has been trusted by the pros for decades. It provides excellent hold on both aluminum and carbon rims, and gives you the piece of mind that comes with knowing you're riding on the best.
- Choose from 250-gram tin or 30-gram 12-pack
- 30 grams is enough for one to two tires depending on surface area
The 45NRTH stud tool seats and removes the stud from the stud pocket. Customize your stud tread pattern or replace missing studs. Works with all 45NRTH studdable and studded products. Aluminum carbide studs sold separately.
- POM-injected handle
- Stainless steel barrel
- Thumb and index-finger grips for more comfort and control
- Compatible with studs that have a 3.5mm or smaller shaft
Setting up tubeless tires can be difficult. Add a single-wall, flat profile fat rim to the equation, and the setup can be downright frustrating. Problem Solver's oversized Super P-Nut’s help with this. First, the bottom of the nut is concave, so the valve can be pulled further through the rim, creating a better seal. The larger outer diameter of the nut provides better grip and leverage so that you can get the valve tighter than with conventional nuts. It’s like a normal P-Nut. Only more super.
Continental's Revo Sealant is specifically designed for use with their Revolution tubeless-ready tires and it's great for tubular tires, too. It seals punctures and contains no protein or ammonia so it's safe for use in all wheels, too.
- Fully removable aluminum valve
- Anodized red color
- Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes
- 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths
- Sold as a pair
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride.
Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes:
- Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure.
- MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute.
- MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
A properly set up tubeless fatbike tire is like the holy grail of suppleness and, until now, we've forced you all to piecemeal together a tubeless kit for your Other Brother Darryl rims (Sorry about that. It won’t happen again, we promise… probably). But now you don’t have to do that anymore because our Tubeless Kit has everything you need to ditch your fat tubes. It comes with two of our nylon rim strips, a roll of Whisky Parts Co. tubeless tape, two tubeless valves, and two Problem Solvers Super P-Nuts. Just add your favorite sealant and let ‘er rip.
Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems.
- Steel valve stems for use with Whisky tubeless rims and most others
- 35mm length
- Fits up to an 8mm valve hole
- Removable valve core
- Sold as a pair
This item contains 10 replacement plugs for the Blackburn Plugger Tubeless tool (sold separately), a one-shot tire plugging system for tubeless tires. It deploys in seconds to give a permanent fix for your flat.
No.9 Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems. These alloy stems feature removable Presta cores and are designed to fit up to 8mm valve holes.
- Available in a number of lengths and colors to perfectly fit your rims and your sense of style.
- Includes two valves
A good pair of valves can make a big difference in the reliability and ease-of-use for any tubeless setup. Whisky's No. 7 Brass tubeless valves help ensure your tires are dialed for every ride. And, it's always a good call to keep an extra valve in a pocket or bag.
- For use with Whisky tubeless rims and most others
- 40mm length
- Fits up to a 8mm valve hole
- Removable valve core
- Sold as a pair
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride.
Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go!
- For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires
- Seals tears and holes up to 6mm
- Contains UV puncture detection
- Won't dry out or ball
- Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap
- Removable valve core
- 4mm allen key slot for easy installation and removal
- Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types
- Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool
Those guys who said "Tubeless tires never get punctures"? They lied. The Blackburn Plugger Tubeless Tire Repar Kit is a quick, one-shot tire plugging system for tubeless tires. It deploys in seconds to give a permanent fix for your flat. Mount it to your frame, tape it to your top tube, or strap it to your ankle like a shark knife. Just keep it close and it'll get you out of trouble. Pronto.
- Stores ten plugs.
- 27g tool only 47g tool with strap
These oversized Presta valve nuts are specifically designed to provide extra clearance and extra leverage to better tighten tubeless valves. They're especially helpful on single-wall rims.
-Concave to allow better engagement of the valve/rim interface
-Oversize to provide extra torque when tightening
-Especially helpful on single-wall rim tubeless setups
The FlatAway tire liner is a lightweight strip of Aramid fiber that protects against external punctures. It is excellent for touring or urban applications. Place it between your casing and your tube and ride with more security.
- Adhesive backing holds FlatAway in place
Designed to repair punctures up to 3mm, the Panaracer Tubeless Patch Kits work with all UST tires.
- Includes: 8cc tube of cement, scissors, 75mm x 50mm rubber patch, and needle/awl
- Works on any brand of tubeless tire
Bigger than standard Presta valve nuts, the Big P-Nut is designed to provide extra leverage to better tighten tubeless valves on standard tubeless rims.
- Over-sized design provides extra torque when tightening
- CNC-machined from AL-6061 aluminum
- Kit includes two 40mm long brass tubeless valves