The Maxxis DTH stands for "drop the hammer." This lightweight race tire was originally designed for the 2008 Olympics. The DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other BMX tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners well on hard-packed tracks and it rolls fast on…
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire…
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance, while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether…
The city trekker's companion, MICHELIN's Protek Urban is a metropolitan defender that could give Batman a run for his money. This extremely easy-rolling city slicker derives its compound from its high-performing cousin, the PRO4, and it also features the new generation of aramide fiber…
WeThePeople's Grippin tire is an excellent all-around tire. With a semi-tread design and a durable, grippy rubber compound, this tire can rail dirt berms and vert ramps alike.
Love sessioning the street, but also have an affection for ripping the dirt jumps? Then Maxxis' Holy Roller is your tire. The inverted tread design hooks up equally well on the pavement and on the dirt. And, the single-ply casing keeps the weight down for easy pedaling.
Felt's Thick Brick Tire features an inverted tread that rolls smoothly and grips great. And, at 3 inches wide, the Brick is super plush for top comfort and control.
The Maxxis Grifter is a freestyle tire that seems to make landing your tricks easier. The foldable bead and lightweight materials allow you to find your flow so much easier without the extra weight to throw around. The 110 PSI rating and dual-compound tread make landings stick at any angle, ramp or…
The Maxxis DTH stands for "drop the hammer." This lightweight race tire was originally designed for the 2008 Olympics. The foldable DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other BMX tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners well on hard-packed tracks and with a…
WeThePeople's Feelin tire has a slick-tread design with a durable, grippy rubber compound, making it an awesome choice for the street and park.
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
Tom likes to ride fast and go very high. These tires were designed to help him do just that. With a fast center tread, these tires are made for park, street and even dirt too. The side profile is reminiscent of a motorcycle tire as well, which is a nod to Tom’s motorcycle lovin’ ways.
- Fast rolling on hardpack and paved terrain - Honeycomb center tread has minimal rolling resistance and long tread life - Diamond shaped side knobs offer great cornering grip - Low Specific Gravity (LSG) rubber compound
Hit the dirt jumps, flow the park and session the street, all on Maxxis' Holy Roller. The unique tread pattern makes this great tire super versatile for any type of riding.
Watch your BMX trophy collection grow with Maxxis' MaxxDaddy tire. The tightly spaced center tread provides awesome speed and the shoulder knobs hook up exceptionally well on hardpack and in loose conditions. Plus, the firm rubber adds to the speed and longevity.
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of…
The Maxxis M-Tread has bead-to-bead tread for sure grip and extra durability. The smooth, symmetrical tread is fast-rolling and works great in the street, on the dirt, and at the park.
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Wire bead
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
If you're into sessioning the street spots, hitting the park and maybe even a little flatland trickery, the Maxxis' Hookworm is pretty much the only tire to have. This urban assault specialist features a wrap-around tread for awesome durability and traction. Plus, the huge air volume softens even…