Bicycle tune-ups and major service is currently operating on an appointment only basis. Please call or email Service@pedalonline.com to schedule. *Two forms of valid ID required for online order pick up*
Michelin's best road tire for competition and training with more rolling efficiency. Allowed by its casing and sculpture for a sporty ride. More robustness, thanks to its aramid top reinforcement and its 3x120 TPI casing in the flanks. More longevity with X-Race Compound designed to optimize the wear of the tread.
- X-Race Compound is a new rubber compound that combines rolling resistance, grip and wear to improve tire longevity
- Grip Design provides safety on cornering
- Aramid Protek+ casing features extra puncture protection
Gravel road riding is all the rage at the moment. It's great for cyclists who want to leave sealed roads behind and enjoy the freedom of cycling on unpaved roads. Designed to suit diverse touring styles, the GravelKing uses a mixture of properties that also accommodate on-road cycling. Featuring ZSG Natural compound, anti-flat Casing, and Advanced Extra Alpha Cord.
- Black multi-use gravel tread
- Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding
- Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths
- Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain
- High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
Continental's Gatorskin combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a light tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none.
- Weight: 290/310/360/365/390 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c/27 x 1 1/4)
- PolyX puncture protection
- DuraSkin sidewall protection
There are routes covered with jagged flint rock, where the wind is unforgiving, and the destination is far beyond the horizon. For the toughest days of gravel, when winning looks like finishing, we created the Cannonball.
We designed the Cannonball to accommodate modern gravel rigs whether you’re racing Dirty Kanza, Trans Iowa, or Mid-South… it’s conquered them all. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently decreases rolling resistance while the side knobs increase cornering traction. The center tread’s diamond pattern is optimized specifically for gravel riding and sheds dirt and gravel debris.
- Light and Supple—When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, our light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless.
- Durable Sidewall—This construction consists of a robust woven nylon composite reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing within the tire’s sidewalls to prevent tearing and abrasions.
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance. Plus, the folding bead keeps the weight low.
23c: 250 grams
25c: 270 grams
28c: 350 grams
32c: 385 grams
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers.
- Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in.
- 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition.
- Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber.
- Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility
- Conditions: Road
Indoor-training has never been so technical! Featuring our special compound and tread pattern and our strongest casing, this tire is designed expressly to disperse heat and reduce noise generated by home trainers. Keep your race tires clean and safe for race day, and spend your indoor-training miles on the Zaffiro Pro Home Trainer.
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
Race use 3C Triple Compound tubular.
The Campione is the race-specific tubular tire from Maxxis. The supple, high-TPI casing provides the ultimate in ride quality and feel, while the three compounds used in the tread lower rolling resistance and increase cornering grip. And because its Kevlar Composite [K2] breaker outperforms both Vectran and regular Kevlar breakers, the Campione will get you to the finish line. The Campione is the obvious choice for the traditional road racer.
- New Tubular construction
- 3C Triple Compound Technology
- K2 Puncture Protection
- High-TPI casing designed for racing and competition
- Weight: 265/290g (23/25c)
BOS is the airport code for Boston, Massachusetts, the original hotbed of North American ‘cross and home to some of the harshest weather and the toughest courses. If you’re pinning on a number in New England you better be ready for rain, roots, ruts and mud. And, you better have a set of Donnelly BOS tubulars in your quiver. This tire is even more aggressive than our mud-proven PDX. It features buttressed side-knobs for outstanding traction in super muddy corners and off-cambers, and a center tread pattern that is all bite when it comes down to a tractor pull.
- 700 x 33mm
- 386 grams
- Buttressed side-knobs for superior cornering traction.
- Unique center knob pattern designed for maximum traction when you need it most.
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption.
- Tubeless design means an airtight casing with no inner tube to puncture.
- Rubber-coated sidewalls are extremely durable and prevent deterioration from water, mud and dirt.
- No additional sidewall coating necessary.
- All in one construction means tread will not peel away from the tubular casing.
- Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment.
- The tire and base tape are consistently straight making it easy to glue and install to your wheel.
- A removable valve core allows for valve extenders installation as well as insertion of tire sealant.
- Liquid sealant can be used with all Donnelly tubulars to prevent or repair typical punctures.
Gravel and dirt road racing tire.
Maxxis' first gravel-specific tire, the Rambler is designed with the volume you need for comfort and the tread you need for speed and control. Tightly packed center knobs are ramped for rolling efficiency on hardpack roads, and spaced-out side knobs provide predictable cornering in varied terrain.
- Gravel-specific tread pattern
- Dual compound for longevity
- Folding carbon bead
- Tubeless Ready
The Corsa Control tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of Vitttoria's classic Corsa. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability.
- 4 separate Graphene compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability
- Corsa level confidence for rough roads
- Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
Our most dirt-focused Road Plus tire yet, the Byway Road Plus TCS tire delivers supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics farther into the dirt. The Byway Road Plus tire allows riders to find comfort on remote gravel roads without feeling slow on the pavement required to reach them.
- Smooth centerline for efficiency with diamond-shaped outer knobs for grip in the dirt
- High volume tire enables comfortable ride
- Dual Compound rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction
- Designed to meet ETRTO standards, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tires feature the best of both worlds: they boast the ride benefits & reliability of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a tube-type tire
Speaking for itself, Raddler is the radder version of our famed Riddler tread pattern. It combines the expeditious efficiency of a short-knob centerline with get-rad traction of chunky outer knobs. Let's call it a semi-slick, but one designed to increase confidence while you're pushing the limits of gravel. Raddler is an excellent choice for loose terrain where traction takes priority, but efficiency is never far behind. Lean it over, take the inside line, brake late, and stay pinned with the Raddler.
SG2 PUNCTURE PROTECTION:
These tires are available with our all-new SG2 Puncture Protection, which is a lightweight nylon insert that provides bead-to-bead coverage and ensures every area of the tire is defended against slashes and punctures. As events become progressively rougher and cyclists pedal farther, gravel gets tougher. It only makes sense for gravel tires to become tougher as well.
- Nylon fibers have a flat profile, which reduces the amount of rubber needed to fill the gaps between fibers and minimizes weight.
- Protected SG2 gravel tires feature a 120tpi casing, which improves suppleness compared to a traditional 60tpi tire.
- SG2 was specifically designed to be a puncture protection layer, but it also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewall.
- Short-knob center tread cuts down on rolling resistance while still providing enough bite for out-of-the-saddle traction.
- Center and intermediate knobs on the Raddler are slightly taller than those of the original Riddler, thereby increasing tire lifespan without negatively affecting rolling efficiency.
- Tall, toothy outer lugs ensure your favorite gravel descent doesn't unravel in the final corner.
- Single-ply 60tpi casing provides dependable protection at a minimal weight.
- Available with black or tan sidewalls in 40mm and 44mm widths.
- All Raddler tires are TCS tubeless compatible.
Proven WTB performance now expanded to high-end road that won’t fall apart when taken past the traditional tarmac. The all-new, multilayered construction of the tubeless Supple Casing delivers a soothingly smooth ride quality without deteriorating under varied conditions. Elite-level road meets renowned tubeless simplicity in sizes that accommodate exploration while digging deep on lonesome roads. Exposure tires are available in 30, 32 and 34mm for the ultimate versatility in road tires...meaning big days and few boundaries.
Usage: Endurance Road / Mixed Terrain / Gravel Race
Conditions: Pavement / Light Gravel
- 700 x 30c: 310g
- 700 x 32c: 315g
- 700 x 34c: 370g
The Hutchinson Intensive is an ultra long distance tire with a thermoplastic reinforced compound that improves wear and performance without decreasing grip. Two compound aramid-Hardskin improves puncture resistance and avoid cuts in sidewall.
- Two Compound aramid-Hardskin 66 TPI casing
- Lower pressure design (80-90 psi recommended) increases riding performance and efficiency by 20% over traditional clincher tire
Whether in Gravel or Cyclocross, one thing is for certain: course conditions are constantly changing. When you roll up to the start line, be confident knowing that you have the performance advantage of the Terreno Mix all-conditions tread. At the heart of the design is a fast-rolling center ridge which is designed to minimize rolling resistance while still providing confident braking traction. Cornering and off-camber work are confidently handled by alternating open shoulder lugs. These lugs are shaped to allow a supple feel for pavement and hardpack surfaces, while still offering a solid effective edge for grass and loam terrain. If you are looking for that "one" tire to do it all, Terreno Mix is your choice!
- For mixed terrain conditions
- Open shoulder lugs for secure off-camber traction
- Traditional tread profile for smooth transitions across a broad range of terrain
- TNT tire bead
FAAAASSSTT! The Nano 40c is built for speed, and let’s just politely say it delivers. A 40mm, rounded profile and an elevated centerline provide enough volume for lower tire pressures and a smoother ride while still reducing drag and rolling resistance. This makes for an all out gravel destroyer that can still appease those clamoring for a truly big cyclocross tire. Winner? We think so. So does everybody else. Don't believe us? Just ask. Everybody's irrefutable favorite, 'nough said.
Usage: Gravel / Cyclocross
Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand
- TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 530g, Dual DNA compound
- Race Tube-Type: 470g, DNA compound
- Comp Tube-Type: 550g, DNA compound
Featuring the ZSG Natural Compound for better durability and wear resistance and a newly developed tread pattern, the all-round Cyclo Cross tire is suited to a diverse range of road conditions, both muddy and dry.
The Roadlite tubeless is specifically developed for training and endurance riding. IRC uses a high abrasion resistant rubber compound for the tread to increase durability and low rolling resistance. Additionally, the 120tpi casing promises a silky ride performance.
- The Roadlite tubeless is specifically developed for training and endurance riding
- IRC uses a high abrasion resistant rubber compound for the tread to increase durability and lower rolling resistance
- The 120 tpi casing promises a silky ride performance
This race-day-specific weapon has raised the bar on tire technology. The Corsa Speed uses a proprietary Graphene compound, which is then paired with an ultra-fine Corespun-T casing. The end result is a tire that maintains the lowest rolling resistance, while still providing the trademark Corsa suppleness and outstanding wet weather grip
- 320 TPI Corespun cotton casing
- Proprietary Graphene compound
- Lightweight, flexible latex inner tube
The ultimate wet weather weapon
Many a battle has been lost due to a lack of preparation. In Gravel and Cyclocross racing, having the right tires is often the critical difference between winning and learning the hard way. When developing the Terreno Wet tread, we worked with the top athletes to gather their wish-list of performance traits that would make the ultimate wet weather weapon. Versatility was the common thread. It had to roll like a race tire, corner on rails, and be virtually clog-proof. A tall order by any measure. The final product is a tread that performs unlike any other. With the open alternating-lugged design and full siping, the Terreno Wet delivers pro performance in a range of soft terrain.
- Alternating center ridge rolls fast and provides forward traction
- Full knob siping keeps the tread flexible on slick surfaces
- TNT tire bead
The Kenda Kwick Hybrid Tire features an aggressive semi-slick design with an all purpose tread pattern and a 60 tpi casing.
- Aggressive semi-slick design
- Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
The Terreno Zero features a Corsa-inspired tread design for paved surfaces and hard-packed gravel. The smooth center rolls fast while the side tread "scales" provide durable bite when cornering and braking.
- Designed for paved surfaces and hard-packed gravel
- Graphene compound
The Urbano blends time-proven tread design concepts with modern elegance, enhancing both performance and style. The timeless v-groove shape increases grip when leaning the bike into turns, improves wet weather performance, and reduces rolling resistance. Designed for longevity, Urbano provides dependability for the long haul. Offered in a range of widths, there is sure to be an Urbano that is right for you.
- Designed for long life and dependability
- Interlocking groove pattern
- Modern urban style
The Pasela ProTire is available in a wide range of sizes. It incorporates ProTite technology for puncture protection and has two excellent all around tread patterns. A series renewal offering the same basic performance with enhanced puncture resistances.
- Urban/Commuter tire
- Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
- 40-90 PSI
The RiBMo is the essence of what a good urban tire is. A perfect blend of weight to strength and riding comfort with the proprietary ProTite Tech puncture material.
- Urban/Commuter tire
- Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
- 60-95 PSI