Bicycle tune-ups and major service is currently operating on an appointment only basis. Please call or email Service@pedalonline.com to schedule. *Two forms of valid ID required for online order pick up*
13 functions—we've gone out of our way to pack this tool with as many useful functions as humanly possible. The selection, length, and placement of each tool has been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it.
- 13 functions
- 145 grams
The Switch Tool has evolved. We've all heard "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", but what if riders just want to fix more things? Enter the Big Switch, the larger sibling to the hit Switch tool. This new, compact, and super functional tool kit includes essentials you’ll find on the Switch including T25 and T30 torx bits, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm allen bits, and a flathead screwdriver. The Big Switch also features an 8mm hex tool, and a chain breaker. The chain breaker handle includes size 0, 1, and 2 spoke wrenches, a disc pad spreader and a Presta valve core tool. Individual T or L handle tools let you access tight places and give you more leverage on bolts and screws. Go ahead, fix everything.
- 15 functions
- Includes T or L handle wrenches.
- Tool bits include: T25, T30, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, and a flathead.
- Pocket sized nylon carrying pouch includes a stash for your I.D., credit card, and cash.
Your race mechanic on the go.
Just because it's scaled down from a full-size ratchet doesn't mean it skimps on performance. The Big Switch Ratchet Tool takes the same simple necessities from the popular Switch and Big Switch and adds a convenient, ratcheting handle for even quicker, hassle-free adjustments. Extra-long 2.5 through 8mm Allen bits take care of business, along with T25 and T30 Torx, the renowned Wayside chain breaker, 0, 1, and 2 spoke wrenches, a disc-pad spreader, flathead, and a Presta valve core tool. You're covered. Fully covered.
- Includes: T25, T30 Torx bits, extra-long 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm Allen bits, flathead screwdriver, wayside chain breaker, size 0,1, 2 spoke wrenches, disc pad spreader, Presta valve core tool
Those guys who said "Tubeless tires never get punctures"? They lied. The Blackburn Plugger Tubeless Tire Repar Kit is a quick, one-shot tire plugging system for tubeless tires. It deploys in seconds to give a permanent fix for your flat. Mount it to your frame, tape it to your top tube, or strap it to your ankle like a shark knife. Just keep it close and it'll get you out of trouble. Pronto.
- Stores ten plugs.
- 27g tool only 47g tool with strap
Why has no one invented a multitool that removes a chain quick link? Oh wait, Blackburn has. The Tradesman Multi-Tool has all the hex and Torx keys you're ever going to need in a portable tool, with the addition of a disc pad spreader and a tool that'll remove the most stubborn split chain links.
- 18 functions
- Quick link storage
- Tools include: T25, T30, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm allens, disc brake pad spreader, flathead screwdriver and quick link chain tool compatible with 12 speed and fewer gears
This item contains 10 replacement plugs for the Blackburn Plugger Tubeless tool (sold separately), a one-shot tire plugging system for tubeless tires. It deploys in seconds to give a permanent fix for your flat.
What’s better than one plug? Two plugs. And why not add a P/V core tool since you’ll have to re-tubeless-ify an ailing tire anyway? The Pro Plugger expands on the success of the original Plugger - known for its double-wrapped plugs to seal real-world marring - and adds CNC alloy construction, an even more compact and convenient design, and still packs 5 refills into its pared-down and minimalist physique. Elegant? Of course. Smart? Indeed. Quickly accessible? Why yes - faster than bear spray.
- 10 Plugs, Presta valve core tool, strap for top tube or seatpost
Remember that time on the trail when your brake lever reach went out of whack? Unfortunately, your multi tool couldn't get out of it's own way to turn the adjustment screw. Blackburn's Wayside Multi Tool changes all of that.
- Individual Hex Keys - The most common hex keys snap on and off the tool and can be used individually to be able easily reach and properly torque any bolt head. All keys feature a ball end.
- Optimized Tools - The selection, length and placement of each tool has been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it.
- 19 functions
- 200 grams / 0.44 lbs
Hit the road or trail carrying everything you need for basic repairs or adjustments in one handy, compact case. This tiny yet super functional kit includes T25 and T30 torx bits, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen bits and a flathead screwdriver. Individual T- or l-handle tools let you access tight places and give you more leverage on bolts and screws.
- 8 functions
- Includes T or L handle wrenches.
- Tool bits include: T25, T30, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and a flathead.
- Pocket sized nylon carrying pouch includes a stash for your I.D., credit card and cash.
Take greatness, add more = more greatness. The simply stellar Pro Plugger gains a few extra ingredients for surefire success, the it-makes-sense CO2’FER head combining an inflator and valve tool along with a 25g threaded CO2 and universal frame-mounting kit, mean everything’s always within reach, even on bikes with long reach. No need to scurry about rounding up odds and ends trying to beat dwindling daylight—simply grab bike, go and you’re already equipped with the Pro Plugger Combo’s on-bike tubeless repair system.
- Pro plugger rubber mount, strap, core CO2 inflator and 25g threaded CO2 included
8 functions—we've gone out of our way to pack this tool with as many useful functions as humanly possible. The selection, length, and placement of each tool has been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it.
- 110 grams