Bicycle tune-ups and major service is currently operating on an appointment only basis. Please call or email Service@pedalonline.com to schedule. *Two forms of valid ID required for online order pick up*
Crank Brothers' Candy 11 is the pedal to sate a racer's sweet tooth. This customizable pedal boasts integrated traction pad technology to refine fit, feel and power transfer, while titanium components shave weight. A ribbed body helps your foot grab the pedal body when you've unclipped, though the four-sided entry will have you engaged and off on the first try. Rely on chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes, and a hex alloy end cap bash guard to help minimize damage to the pedal body.
Foot, meet pedal. Thanks to the Stamp, you two will be closely acquainted. After scrutinizing data from the outsoles of top mountain bike shoe brands, Crank Brothers discovered that two distinct surface areas can optimize the shoe/pedal bond through the whole range of shoe sizes. The result is the Stamp, a pedal with minimum profile and maximum concavity.
- spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- body material: forged 6061-T6
- inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- outer bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- footprint: 100mm x 100mm (small) / 114mm x 111mm (large)
- adjustable pins: 10 per side
- minimal profile: 11mm-13mm thin
- stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu)
- stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu)
- weight: 375g per pair (small) / 405g per pair (large)
Crank Brothers' Eggbeater pedals are 4-sided, making them super easy to enter and exit. Their open design sheds mud and debris quickly, and these pedals sport 6-degrees of knee-friendly float. The Eggbeater 2s feature forged chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, and cast steel bodies. Plus, the internals are water-tight for excellent durability and consistently smooth pedaling.