Bicycle tune-ups and major service is currently operating on an appointment only basis. Please call or email Service@pedalonline.com to schedule. *Two forms of valid ID required for online order pick up*
The Kenda Kross Plus features a smooth center section with aggressive side knobs that provides off-road cornering traction and lower rolling resistance, making it great for commuting or riding the local trails.
- Semi-slick design
- Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
The Kenda Kwick Hybrid Tire features an aggressive semi-slick design with an all purpose tread pattern and a 60 tpi casing.
- Aggressive semi-slick design
- Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
The Kwick Drumlin is hard to beat: K-Shield protection and a long lasting compound make it a reliable companion. Burly side knobs give confidence and grip on wet or loose conditions. Feels at home on concrete as well as gravel paths and forest roads.
Kenda Piedmont tires feature a multiple use pattern design allows riders ultimate grip in various conditions.
- Durable and fast tire ideal for gravel and pavement riding
- Stylish tread looks good and offers great traction